1. Drybar Big Hair Don’t Care Holiday Kit – This purchase is really likely to happen, probably towards the end of the month. My current hair dryer is on its last legs. It doesn’t really like to blow hot air anymore… so. I purchased it before my freshman year of college for $15 and it has served me well, but I am ready to take a step up to something a bit nicer and replace old faithful.
2. Ole Henrikson The Clean Truth Cleansing Wipes – These wipes are addicting. They are the best smelling wipes I have ever had the pleasure of sniffing. They are also great at taking off makeup… so sometimes I use them as my sole cleanse #sorrynotsorry.
3. Kate Spade It’s 5 O’Clock Somewhere Watch – I wear a watch everyday to work and this watch is adorable. I think that I will give me a sense of pleasure to see the face of this watch as I deal with my students over the course of the day.
4. Canon EOS M Camera – I have read so much about this camera. I love that it can use the same lenses as my DSLR. It is also lighter and more compact than my full sized camera. I think that it would be great to great to carry around in my purse and maybe even use to start vlogging (thoughts?).
5. Pawtech Premium Lighting to USB Cable – I just want a cute, durable cable for my phone/ipad to carry around in my purse/bookbag. This one fits the bill.
6. NailsInc. Nailkale Superfood Base Coat – My nails are in rehab after repeated coats of gel over the holidays. Well… by rehab I mean, I’m not wearing gel. I have been trying to treat them with oil and use moisturizing base coats. I like the idea of using a base coat with kale extracts, it seems healthy.
Questions and comments in the box below. Thanks for reading!