1. Mossimo Supply Shoes- These are from Target. I think I got mine for like $14ish. I love the bright color and they kinda look like Vans, but are way cheaper.
2. Nars Blush, in Orgasm- I’ve already said how perfect and beautiful this blush is. It seriously is gorgeous and looks perfect on just about everyone. It is quite pigmented, so exercise caution and use a light hand.
3. L’Oreal Riche Lipgloss, in – This is a light semi-sheer color. I love the doe foot applicator. It is a pretty, bright pink that is surprisingly wearable.
4. Revlon Photoready Cream Blush, in Flushed- This is one of my favorite blushes. It looks so fresh on cheeks. It gives a perfect natural flushed color.
5. Kate Spade Wallet- I have yet to use this wallet. I picked it up in November 2013 at T.J. Maxx. I’ve been saving it for a special occasion; I think I will use it when Trent and I go away after our wedding.
6. PaperMate InkJoy- I found this pen. I suppose that technically means I stole it, but I feel no regret. It writes really smooth and the color is fun. I liked to use it to underline key points and concepts in my notes for studying.
7. Sharpie Highlighter- Sharpie highlighters are my favorite. They are smooth and don’t bleed too much through the paper onto the other side.
Anyway, I hope you have liked this post. Feel free to leave any comments or questions in the box below! Thanks for reading.